Learn the latest Microsoft technologies and get 20% off*! The time to update your skills is now. If you've been waiting to update your skills on the latest Microsoft technologies, now is the time to get started. New Horizons is casting a spotlight on a new Microsoft technology each month and giving you a 20% savings. The month of February highlights Windows Server 2008 R2. Get 20% off when you enroll in Updating Your Windows Server 2008 Technology Skills to Windows Server 2008 R2.
Course 10159: Updating Your Windows Server 2008 Technology Skills to Windows Server 2008 R2
Course Overview: Students will learn Windows Server 2008 Technology Specialist skills and new features of Windows Server 2008 R2. The course facilitates accelerated learning of Windows Server 2008 R2 features and features enabled in Windows Server 2008 R2 for Windows 7.
Who Should Attend: This course is intended for IT Professionals experienced on the technologies included in Windows Server 2008 and who have a Windows Server 2008 Technical Specialist certification or equivalent knowledge. Students taking this course are expected to have experience in hands-on deployment and day-to-day management of Windows-based servers for enterprise organizations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Deploy and manage Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Configure Active Directory in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Configure server virtualization by using Hyper-V.
- Configure Remote Desktop Services and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows
- Server 2008 R2.
- Deploy and configure Remote Access Services.
- Configure Windows Server 2008 R2 features for branch offices.
- Configure and manage Windows Server 2008 R2 Web services.
- Manage Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows PowerShell 2.0.
To take advantage of this offer, please fill in the form below or contact us directly
under: +44 (0)8700 844438