MCSA on Windows Server 2003 : Certification Training
New Horizons United Kingdom provides a complete training solution for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certification candidates.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification on Windows Server 2003 is the perfect way to prove your knowledge and expertise with Windows Server 2003. Furthermore it validates your professionalism and motivation to successfully fulfill your job role.
- Contact Us
- Call +44 (0)8700 844438 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)8700 844438 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Email Us
You may also be interested in
Certification and Exams
|The MCSA on Windows Server 2003 candidate must pass four exams: Two core exams on networking, one core exam on client operating system and one elective exam.
Key Courses and Exams
Both Core networking exams:
One of these Operating System exams:
Courses for the elective exam are not listed here. See the specific exam requirements or talk to a New Horizons representative.
One Elective Exam
Take an elective exam. Depending on your area of interest or specialty, there are many elective exams to choose from. See the specific exam requirements to view courses and Speak with a New Horizons representative to help you decide.
- CompTIA A+ Certification AND Network+ Certification (combo of both exams counts as elective)
- CompTIA A+ Certification AND Security+ Certification (combo of both exams counts as elective)
- Microsoft MCDST Certification (counts as the elective)
- 70-089: Planning, Deploying, and Managing Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003
- 70-235: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk Server
- 70-236: TS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
- 70-262: TS: Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005
- 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network
- 70-350: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004
- 70-351: TS: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Configuring
- 70-400: TS: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, Configuring
- 70-401: TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring
- 70-431: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance
- 70-445: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence – Implementation and Maintenance
- 70-500: TS: Microsoft Windows Mobile Designing, Implementing, and Managing
- 70-557: TS: Microsoft Forefront Client and Server, Configuration
- 70-620: Windows Vista Client, Configuring
(can count one time toward core client exam or elective, but not both)
- 70-624: TS: Deploying & Maintaining Windows Vista Client & 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops
- 70-630: TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring
- 70-631: TS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring
- 70-638: TS: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, Configuring
Who's It For?
The MCSA on Windows Server 2003 is for Windows Server 2003 network engineers with 6 to 12 months of experience working with mid- to large-size companies.
If you are interested in getting certified in MCSA Windows Server 2003, please contact one of our qualified training advisors, who will be able to help you find the right training courses and exams for your individual certification path.