LinkedIn Professional Hands On Workshop Course
The LinkedIn Professional workshops are designed to give you tried and tested ideas and tips on how to get the most out of this amazing tool.
- Did you know that there are over 85 million LinkedIn users in the world and over 4.5 million of those are in United Kingdom?
- This Professional network is growing at a rate of 3 million a month including 100,000 new users every month in the United Kingdom.
- An average LinkedIn user is 43 years old with 15 years’ experience, many of which are key decision makers in their businesses.
Learn More Today
You may also be interested in
This is an Hands on Workshop were you get to not only listen to Mark Williams the United Kingdom’s only certified LinkedIn Trainer, but you also get the opportunity to dive into the LinkedIn and Build your Personal and Corporate Profile under the guidance of Mark.
This full day workshop is suitable for new and moderately experienced users who need guiding in terms of functionality and best practice. The agenda covers the following; Introduction to LinkedIn - how the network works and what that means to you.
- Examples of LinkedIn success stories - what can be done?
- How to create a great profile to ensure you get noticed, we guide you through in a step by step way.
- Building a network - issues to consider, LIONs & who to connect with, how to connect and how to avoid problems, we guide you through in a step by step way.
- Groups - what they are, why they are important and how to get involved, concluding with how to run an effective group
- Company Profiles; Products & Services, getting recommended and viewing company analytics
- Account & Settings - how to make sure you reveal what you want to.
- Netiquette - how to ensure you don't upset other users and how to avoid account issues.
- Searching; how to find potential customers, suppliers, employers, employees or just other users to network with.
This course will give you detailed hands on understanding of LinkedIn and how to use it effectively.