Exchange 2010 Courses and Training
- Contact Us
- Call +44 (0)8700 844438 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 (0)8700 844438 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
- Email Us
You may also be interested in
Are you ready for Exchange 2010? With each release of Microsoft Exchange Server, its power and flexibility increases.
New Horizons will help you prepare for all the new features with courses and training using only Microsoft Official Curriculum.
Take a look at just some of the new features in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010:
New Features for Administrators
- Decreased installation & deployment cost
- High Availability - Microsoft has made it easier than ever to ensure high availability and simplified disaster recovery
- Simplified Backup and Restore functionality
- Increased Security - includes automatic email encryption and email moderation settings
- Administration Delegation - ability to add layers of administrative rights
- Spam and Malware Protection - built-in support and control to protect you from the latest threats
New Features for End-Users
- Voice Mail - users will be able to receive voice mail in their inbox with a text preview
- Call Answering Rules - customize answering options, voice mail as well as directing call transfers
- Ability to remove themselves from irrelevant threads with a single click
- Interface consistency regardless of device - PC, Web, or mobile device
- Ability to track 'conversations' or threads across all areas - inbox, sent, or deleted items
- Alerts for possible mistakes before emails are sent
Check back frequently for other Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 courses due to be scheduled.