New Horizons United Kingdom Careers
Looking for a career with the largest IT training company in the world?
New Horizons United Kingdom will list job openings on this page as they are available. Please check back often.
Learn More Today
You may also be interested in
New Horizons United Kingdom is looking to fill the following positions at its United Kingdom center. Click here to send your application.
Position Title: Account Executive
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets and identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations, give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
- Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
- Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and New Horizons.
- Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
- Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in technology, training, or adjacent industries.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with SPIN® Selling methodology preferred.
- Ability to sell in a team environment.
POSITION TITLE: Instructor
Deliver quality classes to a variety of clientele.
- Teach assigned classes.
- Assist the Training Manager in supporting the Sales Department.
- Provide knowledge base to Account Executives in areas of expertise.
- Assist Account Executives in determining client needs.
- Set up computers at onsite locations and perform basic troubleshooting when equipment is not operational.
Bachelor degree preferred, emphasis in communications, education, social sciences, or computer science preferred.
Shows potential to learn technical information quickly.
Must possess excellent presentation skills; good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability; and be able to deal effectively with people. Ability to work under pressure is essential.